Wednesday, May 4, 2011

~ICS #113, ECP #37 and a Stamp Spot matching set~

Hi!

Here is a sneak peak at my latest creation for The Stamp Spot online store, pop over to the blog to check out all the details!

Here is my card for the sketch #113 over at ICS this week, we are being sponsored by Sweet n' Sassy Stamps... head over to the ICS challenge blog to see the work from the awesome DT!

for my card I cut 2 squares of pattern paper and layed one on top of the other when I cut, so that the pieces would fit perfectly.

Last but not least here is my card for ECP #37 ~ royal wedding theme. I made a 'congratulations' card.


Maybe you could combine the sketch and wedding themes? be in with a chance at winning two great prizes!

Well short and sweet today, lots of housework to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...