Sunday, May 15, 2011

so much to share!

I'm so behind with my blogging at the moment... life has been getting in the way lol but what can you do! Time stops for no-one.

Ok first up is a card using some awesome Stamp Spot products, and last weeks sketch #217 from CPS.



The next one uses some more great Stamp Spot stuff and a sketch from... blah I cant find it... but it's probably too late to enter now anyway! Love how crisp these colours turned out in the photo.


This one is my DT card for ICS # 114 (oh so very very late... new sketches every Tuesday! If you like a sketch please pop over and check it out!!) This week we are being sponsored by Bunny Zoe Crafts.

And last but not least I have my DT card for ECP the theme this week is pretty pastels, you have a 2 weeks to play along and win a fab prize!


Opps I almost forgot I made two cards for sketches week over at 365 cards... I did plan to do the whole weeks worth but just couldnt find the time. I think I did Tuesdays and Thursdays. Pop over and check out the DTs work its fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I thought I'd pop in to say hi! I usually just look and run!!!! I'm having a giveaway on my blog! in case you want to pop over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you have been a busy chick ... gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...