Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Card Patterns ~congratulations!

Goodmoring! Just a quick post to share the card I made yesterday inspired by the fantastic sketch over at Card Patterns Sketch 118 this week! Check out the amazing work from the DT you wont be disappointed!



Sentiment, cardstock and pattern paper all Stampin' up, flowers and rhinestones are kaisercraft and the brad is Basic Grey if I remember correctly. Also used my fiskars boarder punch and the ink is Stampin' up's cherry cobbler.

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment so I know you have been and then I can pop over and visit you too!!

2 comments:

  1. oh how pretty! Love the font on the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! I absolutely love the sentiment and the bling accents it perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...