Thursday, June 16, 2011

~ECP inspiration challenge!

Over at ECP challenge blog this fornight Lisa has shared an awesome photo for you to use as inspiration for your craft projects! make a new scrapbook LO, card, altered item etc etc etc inspired by the challenge at ECP and link it up before Friday June 19th for a chance to win some awesome crafting goodies sponsored by Easy Craft Projects! I also used the May 30 sketch at Cardabilities.

Here is the card I created!

The medallion stamp comes from Stampin' up and was on my 'must have' list for months... now that I have it I struggle to use it lol. Maybe pull out something you dont use all that often but just had to have and join in with us in the inspiration challenge!
Cant wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for stopping by, back tomorrow with a Stamp Spot share xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...