Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~ICS #119~

Hello! It's brand-new-sketch time again over at the ICS challenge blog!
We have another fabulous sponsor this week DZ Doodles. Head over to see the awesome work from the DT you wont be disappointed! If you play along, link up before June 20th to be in with a chance at the great prize this week!!

Here is the sketch...
and here is my take...
I used some beautiful BG sweet threads 6x6 paper, green tara roses, rhinestones and butterly wire all available over at The Stamp Spot online store, the stamp and sentiment are both from stampin up, and I did a little machine stitching around the sentiment since I had my machine out anyway!

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave a quick comment so I know you were here because I would love to pop over and visit you too!
Wishing you all a crafty week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice Jess, very nice!

    x Marcia

    (Blogger wont let me comment under my username!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...