Thursday, June 2, 2011

just catching up :)

Hi Friends got a few cards to share with you... I've been slack with my blogging because the weather has turned cold and our desktop sits the back of the house. But my dear husband decided we could purchase a laptop last weekend and I'm slowly working it out :) from the comfort of bed lol!

First up Id like to share a card I made using some beautiful BG sweet threads paper, and based my card around the Card Patterns sketch 117...



Here is my DT card for the new sketch over at ICS, we would love to see what you can do with it! We have an awesome sponsor this week, pop over to the blog and check out the fabulous cards from the other DT members!


My DT cards for the 'Dad' theme over at ECP this fortnight...
This awesome paper came in a 6x6 stack, in DT pack that Michelle from The Stamp Spot sent me. Thanks Michelle!!

Here is another card using some more beautiful paper from the BG Sweet threads 6x6 stack from The Stamp Spot online store, this time I've used Chupas fantastic Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #13. Love it!



hmm... I suppose I can save the others for the weekend :) I hope you can pop back and visit me then! Thanks for stopping by x

3 comments:

  1. What great cards! Love the paper you used on these. So glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, You have a lovely blog. All of your creations are beautiful. You asked on my blog how I got the bow on my card so neat... I used seam binding it makes a perfect bow every time. It also comes in such beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous cards, I especially love the one made with my sketch - gorgeous papers! I'm so glad you liked my sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...