Monday, June 6, 2011

An old technique

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by this afternooon, I'm here to share a card inspired by the new sketch over at CPS using some beautiful BG Sweet Threads 6x6 paper from The Stamp Spot online store. I've also used an old technique I discovered over at the blog of the marvousley talented Rae Barthel, turning circles of paper cut with spellbinders nestabilities into these beautiful spiral flowers.Quick easy and loving the outcome everytime!




Hope you're all enjoying a wonderful start to the week! Ours was a very cold one this morning, light rain during the night and a frost this morning, and a layer of ice covered the cars in the driveway and the grass on the backyard... but there will be worse to come! So loving the wood heater this time of year, very relaxing sitting in the lounge keeping warm of an evening

Well thanks for stopping by today, would love it if you could leave me a comment so I know you stopped by, that way I can pop over and visit you too!

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, just catching up with you, a week on holiday has left a lot of catching up to do…lol…
    WOW this is one beautiful creation! I love the colours and the idea of making the spellbinders flowers is a great one, I will give it ago sometime! Happy to follow...Hugs Antoinette xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at CPS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...