Friday, July 8, 2011

~some cards and an award!~

Good afternoon, I'm trying to be quick as I have lots to do before I head off to card night at my friend Emma's house this evening.

First up I'd like to share an award from the lovely Rosalee, she had made some beautiful easel cards and guys cards, pop over for some wonderful inspiration! Thanks for sharing Rosalee! x


Ok... onto my cards.....

This one follows the sketch over at Card Positioning Systems #225 (I love this site) and it uses some more BG sweet threads 6x6 paper pad, I'm almost out of this sad to say, definatley been a favourite. The stamp and sentiment are Stampin' up.
This Week\





So I finally got around to trying an accordian flower... I found a tutorial on Lea's blog along time ago. This card is based on the sketch at Card Patterns #122 and the colour inspiration come from The Stamp Spot monthly challenge for July.. please pop over and check it out! Michelle has a generous $20 store voucher for the winner!





And here is my card for 5 minute Friday, you can see details over at The Stamp Spot blog today :)



Last I have a card using colours from The Color Dare #106, an older challenge but it hasnt been updated with a newer one yet.

Well thats it for me, off to finish up the dishes and fold some washing before we head out for the evening :)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. Your card are all fabulous Jessica. I especially love the 5 minuet Friday card. So beautiful. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, loving all your gorgeous cards, your Happiness Always card is so pretty with that dress image and love the fan fold flower on your celebrate card and your 5 min Friday card is so sweet with the pretty flower and your birthday girl card looks perfect for the little Miss in our lives. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW I love that girl stamp, what set is that from? rocking makes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...