Monday, August 1, 2011

August Monthly Challenge at TSS!!

Good evening, trying to keep this short and sweet as my eyes are feeling rather sleepy tonight.

Over at The Stamp Spot we have a new monthly challenge to share....
it's a fabulous sketch designed especially for us by the amazingly talented Liz Weber!



Here are 2 cards I made using some felt and MFT rolled rose die-namics, and some half-price 12x12 pattern paper from the clearance section (I love a bargain... who doesn't!) and I also added a couple of ribbon snippits and a few rhinestones.



You have until the end of the month to join in and Michelle has a generous $20 store gift voucher for the winner again this month, you can combine with up to 4 other challenges, and link it up with the linky tool in this post here please :) we cant wait to come and see what you create and leave you some love. Thanks so much for stopping by today, please leave a comment so I know you stopped by, and I will return the visit soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...