Tuesday, August 2, 2011

~ICS #125 plus 2 challenges :)

Hi! Stopping in to share my DT card for the new sketch #125 over at ICS this week...
Aug 2nd Sketch
and here is my card!






















Its going out in the mail tomorrow with a little RAK for a crafty friend :)
I hope she likes it!!
I'm also entering it over at The Shabby Tearoom for #73 mix & match - using 3 different pattern papers (the green echo park one, plus 2 pink stampin' up ones for the layered butterfly) plus the beautiful colours in the inspiration photo

 and the similar colour combo over at Colour Create Challenge #76 pink green and white!

ICS is a Tuesday sketch challenge, we have a great sponsored prize each week and link your entry up to get in the draw and the designers will pop by and leave you some love :)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're all having a wonderful week so far! xx


4 comments:

  1. Jessica, that card is delicious, i love the pink and green combination! Always a favorite of mine! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment, it's always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA, Found your blog girl!

    Beautiful card, I have it sitting on my shelf now, love it and the RAK you sent, really appreaciate it!!!

    Will have to stamp out some images for you if you like!

    Or cut some Cricut cuts out! What type of things do you like!? Do your girls like Hello Kitty? I have that cartridge =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, the notebook punch edge really adds so much to the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...