Thursday, August 25, 2011

~Warning: Long Post!~

Hmm been a while since my last post... where to start!

The new sketch this week at ICS is fabulous! Please pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fab work from my fellow DTs.. maybe you would even like to apply to be on the team? Dawn is on the look out for a couple of new members, you will find all the details on the blog! We are sponsered by Sweet n Sassy Stamps this week!





Speaking of sketches, you still have a few days left to join in with us at The Stamp Spot blog. We are very lucky to have Liz Weber design a sketch for us to play along with for the August challenge, and store owner Michelle has a generous $20 store voucher for the winner!!

So much good stuff to be found instore... some of my favorites are the Paper Pads and the die-namics....

ECP have an inspiration challenge this fortnight, sponsored by Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps & More.
Lisa asked us to make something inspired by these too-cute animal pegs...

and here is my card which I am also entering at Crafty Creations Challenge, this week is Animals!

Also... I have a card to enter at Unstampabelles - wheels (spirelli optional extra) and no stamping, and i found my colour inspiration at The Lollipop Ladies - cupcake photo plus embossing.

 A simple card but I love it :)



Ok I think that brings me back up to date... I did miss a couple of DT projects over the last few weeks, I've been feeling a bit frazzled and life is just so busy at the moment! Looking forward to the longer days summer will bring, more sun and more energy! And less runny noses and sore throats lol.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a quick comment so I know you have been, I would love to return the visit xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica....you sure have been busy ....these are all wonderful creations. Love all the textures on your pram card and it fits so perfectly into our 'Wheels' challenge at Unstampabelles.....thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, i love your pram, the papers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amamzing creations, all of them!
    Thanks for sharing with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a bit like the Winter Blues! I really love your baby card, you always use colour so beautifully ~ love keeping up with your creations...it's been warm up here in NSW... sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Love your cards Jess, and thanks so much for joining in at The Lollipop Ladies!!!

    Love the pram and the embossing, great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card for The Lollipop Ladies! So cute!!! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all 3 cards - all so different yet so cool! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful baby card - I love the touch of lace on the pram. thanks for joining in UnstampaBelles challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Jess, yet again your work astounds me. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...