Friday, September 16, 2011

Card Patters and Sketchbook Saturday

Good evening, I meant to post these cards earlier in the week.

I have made a card based on the simple sketch #132 this week at Card Patterns, I used the colour combo from The Paper Players colour challenge #63.
I used rich razzleberry, old olive, basic grey and whisper white, also the border punch and the strip of pattern paper are all Stampin' up.
The felt heart is from the MFT die-namics range, available at TSS online store along with a range of MFT felts.




My next card uses Chupas sketch from her blog, on the Sketchbook Saturday post (she has a link in the left sidebar) Chupa is a cardmaker extraordinaire! So much inspiration to be found at her blog, be sure to stop by and have a browse.
The paper comes from a fab collection of Prima papers sent to me by the oh-so-lovely Annmaree (thanks girl I appreciate the happy snail mail!) the butterfly is a stampin' up punch and the sentiment is Stampin' up also. The doily is another of the MFT die-namics, and comes in the dainty doily duo. Michelle's prices are fantastic... I can afford to collect all the dies I like from TSS lol. Also available there are a variety of twines!




Well that's it for me tonight... John watching footy and 2 out of 3 girls sleeping. Dishes done and washing folded and I can hear my craft desk calling me!
take care and see you back here soon! xx

11 comments:

  1. Love your cards, and love what you did with the papers, great die, I have one similar! Must get it out and have a play with some of these fab sketches you always use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are beautiful cards. Great layouts...really love the font on your sentiments. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!! I love the colors you used. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE both cards! The brad and heart on the first card is so cute! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous, I especially like your take on the sketch! Thank you so much for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That felt heart and brad are just adorable! It ties in so nicely with the border behind it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards--so soft and lovely! Beautiful papers and I love the felt heart on the first one. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful. I love the rounded edges. Thanks for having fun with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are both so soft and lovely. The sponging is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty creations! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...