Thursday, September 8, 2011

CPS meets ColourQ...

Good evening! I have all my fingers and toes crossed to win the AWESOME prize over at CPS this week, 10 itty bitty stamps from Unity! How cool! I checked out the link and there are heaps of sweet little designs that I would be more than happy to give a new home to :)

But onto my card! I have combined the tricky sketch #233 from CPS with the pretty colour challenge #101 from ColourQ....
This Week's Sketch #234

What do you think?



Reasonably straight forward, no pattern paper in sight! I didn't have the exact same colours as the challenge, so I used Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry, and the lilacy coloured ribbon from my stash. I used my new sponge (I think this is my new favourite technique!), Stampin' up binder punch, MFT Dainty Doily Duo Die-namics, corner rounder and the flower stamp is from Stampin' up Organic grace, the sentiment is from Stampin' up Pocket silhouettes. Oh and the little ribbon slider is spellbinders ribbon tags trio.

I'm off for a hop around some challenge blogs, see if I can find something else that inspires me to create since my girls have started sleeping the whole night again and I'm not too tired :)
Thanks for stopping by, if you leave me a comment so I know you were here, I would love to return the visit!
Take care xx

5 comments:

  1. The sponging looks great! So happy you have joined us this week at the COLOURQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, the rounded corners and that all the images on your card are stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty--soft & sweet! So glad you were able to play with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Jessica! So pretty, Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...