Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ICS #131 and ECP #46...

Hi friends! Here to share my DT card for ICS this week, another wonderful sketch to work with!
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous DZ Doodles and the design team were lucky enough to get to work with a few of their Holiday digi's! Perfect for making a start on those Christmas cards... only 14 or so weeks until it is here!




I also used the colour inspiration challenge #86 over at Inkspirations Challenge Blog for my first card.


Here is my first card:

My second card was a bit quicker to put together, I thought the medallion stamp worked nicely for the sketch too! I really like this rose red and baja breeze colour combo.

I hope you can join us over at the ICS Challenge Blog this week, there are some fabulous samples from the other DT member, and we would love to see what you can do with the sketch!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And over at the ECP challenge blog this fortnight the challenge has been 'yellow' here is my card:

You still have 2 days to enter the challenge weather you create a card, scrapbook LO or off the page project.

Thanks for stopping by, take care x

1 comment:

  1. These look great Jess!

    I especially love your Christmas card, love that doily stamp and great sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...