Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just a little catch up...

Over at ECP this fortnight the challenge is to use 6 pattern papers on your craft project.. here is what I came up with:

All scraps from my scraps box, love how it turned out!
This fortnight we are sponsored by Easy Craft Projects :) You a have until Sep 29th to link up your projects!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I shared a card using one of the new charms over at The Stamp Spot blog, you can find the list of ingredients over there :)


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also a card for ICS sketch #132,

I have used a fabulous digi from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps, and we also have Bunny Zoe's crafts sponsoring us this week too! Head on over and get your name in the draw for one of 2 prizes!!


Ive also used some lovely MME paper, clouds and grass from the MFT die-namics range. The sentiment is Stampin' up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last but not lease I have a card for the colour plus mist/paint challenge over at embellish.

Pattern paper is from Crate Paper, bird is Tim holtz and cut from some retired stampin up pattern paper. Sentiment is stampin up and button and ric rac from my stash. Oh cant forget the mist! I used tattered angels glimmer mist - juniper. I won it as part of a prize pack from cardabilities ages ago and glad I found a reason to try it out!


Ok I think that's it from me today!
Enjoy your weekend xx

4 comments:

  1. awesome makes Jess! Love your work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! love them!!! especially the first one -- wonderful use of the six different papers. it's gorgeous! :) have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented. Beautiful cards. I especially like the little cowboy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...