Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ICS plus Cupcake Inspiration...

Good evening bloggers!
Stopping in to share my DT card for the new sketch this week at ICS.

We have a fabulous sponsor, Heather from Fresh Brewed designs who generously donated some images for the DT to work with (I chose not to use it for this card) and she is offering a fab prize of 3 digi images of the winners choice!

Here is the sketch:

And here is my card from a few different angles, hard to pick up the yellow ink i used for the sentiment in the bright light this morning:



I used some lovely Emmas shoppe paper, MFT die-namics butterflies, felt and twine, pistachio ribbon, spellbinders scallops circles, rhinestones in split pea and a button from my stash. The felt flowers are Stampin' up (long retired and just as long hoarded in my stash) Also the rose red card stock for the base, rhinestone brad, sentiment and rose red and so saffron inks and the flourish stamp on the white half scalloped circles are all stampin' up.

And here is the inspiration photo I was inspired by over at Cupcake Inspirations... the colours of the cake not the black backdrop.
They have a current DT call so if any of you crafty ladies are interested pop over and check out the deets!

Ok that's it for me today... best get some sleep. Grocery shopping tomorrow and still haven't made my meal plan or written out a shopping list. Its on the to-do list for the morning.. Goodnight x

3 comments:

  1. Nice Jess, I love that inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty - gorgeous inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful PINK card! Please join us for Link Up for Pink; we have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes)!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...