Saturday, October 8, 2011

Im a bad bad blogger...

It's been a while since my last post. It gets late and I think oh I will just do it tomorrow, but then I run out of time and it continues on in that fashion. Right now I have time :) and the challenges are still current yay :)

Ok let me see what I have to share tonight........

One for Card Patterns sketch #135

using some hearts a plenty MFT die-namics available from The Stamp Spot, domestic goddess pattern paper and curly cute sentiment from Stampin' up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My DT card for the sketch #134 over at ICS this week, we have a twist to make a shaped card...
 I cut mine using a scalloped circle nestability, more of those yummy MFT die-namics hearts also some split pea rhinestones and sentiment from Stampin' up. Oh and my swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder.

We have TWO fabulous sponsors this week, so be sure to link your entry up at the ICS challenge blog over the weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Alrighty my next is a card based on the Twisted Sketches #79 with the twist being felt.
Twistedcards_079
I cut some butterfly MFT die-namics with the MTF felt, added an open scallop border die cut and some buttons, paper from my scrap box... I think the red is Stampin' up and the blue is Echo Park. Oh and the frosted lace stickles around the edge of my sentiment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A card using some absolutely beautiful paper from the Prima Sparkling Spring 6x6 Pad and more butterfly die-namics and some rhinestones too! Cut the oval and scalloped oval with my spellbinders nestabilites :) sentiment is Stampin' up from one of the hostess sets in the new catalog. I love sentiment stamps can never have enough!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok thanks for hanging in there with me, last but certainly not least is the awesome Sketch designed especially for The Stamp Spot monthly challenge. Thanks to Liz Weber for her oh-so-lovely work!


Here is what I came up with :)



Hearts a plenty - MFT die-namics
Green Tara rose.

I really loved how this one turned out :)
If you make a card inspired by Liz's sketch, link it up here before the end of the month so we can come and see, also your entry gets you into the draw for a $20 store voucher from The Stamp Spot Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by, if you have some time to leave a comment please do and I will be sure to return the visit.

Wishing you all a wonderful and crafty weekend x

4 comments:

  1. lots of gorgeous cards Jess, I really love the prima flower card, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...you certainly have been busy. All these cards are so lovely and wonderful takes on the challenges set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy ... I love how clean and simple your cards are. Nicely done!

    x M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica,
    Gorgeous card, so very pretty, would love to catch up, but have lost your email address, mine still the same, please drop me a line, I know it's been a long while. Love Rel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...