Thursday, November 3, 2011

Card Patterns meets the Ribbon Reel :)

Hello friends, back to share another card combining the oh-so-happy colour combo from The Ribbon Reel this fortnight and the tiny-bit-tricky sketch from Card Patterns.




Sentiments, pattern paper and inks all from Stampin' up, Ribbon and rhinestones from The Stamp Spot online store.

I dont usually make more than one of the same card, but this one was quick and simple and I can see myself making a pack of 5 or so to put for sale at Johns workplace :) might even do another 5 with a differnt colour combo.
Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate you taking the time to see what I've been up to!
Take care x

6 comments:

  1. wow this is beautiful, love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the layout, and the lovely satin ribbon. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the soft colors you used. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...