Wednesday, November 9, 2011

~ICS #139, card pattens, inkspirations and more washi tape...

Good morning! I am stopping in to share a card for the new sketch this week at the ICS challenge blog. here is the sketch:

and here is a Christmas card I made using 'a snow scene' digi image as we are lucky to be sponsored by Digi Doodles this week! I'm not confident with colouring in, so I sponged around the image with old olive ink and used some lovely frosted lace stickles for the snow. The snow flakes are from the MFT die-namics range.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've also got a couple of cards using the Washi Tape available from Sawyers Place. The tape I have used is from the Ophelia collection, but there is a huge range of colours and patterns available HERE!




Last but definitely not least I have a card combining the wonderful sketch at Card Patterns this week, and found my colour inspiration over at Inkspirations Challenges.


here is my card!


Thanks for stopping by today, I would love to hear what you think about my cards and hope to return the visit soon!!
Take care x

6 comments:

  1. Great non-traditional take with the challenge colours Jessica. Your washi tape cards are stunning & your Christmas scene card is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of these is really, really gorgeous. I LOVE how you've used the stickles on No 1 card, & the blue with black looks great, too. I also love where you've photographed them. Looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling use of the sketch and this weeks colours. Love the heart and punched border. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cards jess, you are super talented!!!

    gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a lot of stunning creative output! GREAT post! I adore your use of the Card Patterns sketch - WELL DONE! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy, gorgeous cards as normal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...