Saturday, November 19, 2011

ICS #140 plus Craft Queen November challenge :)

Hello lovely visitors! I do hope this finds you well.
First up I would like to share my card for the fab-u-lous sketch Dawn challenged us with this week over at ICS Challenges. Love it!



and here is my card:



I love the MFT dainty doily duo die-namics... quickly becoming one of my favourites!
John said this card will be good for his Mums birthday coming up next week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also have a new-to-me challenge, over at the Craft Queen blog Nicole asked to see pink ribbon and some stamping. I was in the mood for a bit of pink and here is the card I came up with!


Well thats it from me for today, off to see if I can find some inspiration before I get too tired. Thanks for stopping by lovlies and if you have time to leave me a comment, I will be sure to return the visit :) take care x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh card jess, really like your colours that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jess....wonderful layout on the top card. The hint of pink of the second card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Jess, loving the distressing and fab doily on your first card and love the pink ribbon, flower and sentiment on your second card. So glad you have joined in the fun with us at Craft Queen, thanks Jess! Hope it's been a great weekend for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, I really love the layout and great colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...