Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ICS sketch and new WASHI TAPE

Good evening friends, I'm just logging on to share my card for this weeks sketch #138 at the ICS challenge blog. We are sponsored by the Some Odd Girl company this week and the winner will get 4 digi stamps! Awesome!

and here is my card, just a little bit festive don't you think?


And here is a card using Washi Tape from the Ophelia Collection.


Image of The Ophelia Collection - 4 rolls of Japanese Washi Tape - Black & White

 You can see a large range of colours and patterns over at http://www.sawyersplace.com/. This tape is similar to masking tape, easy to tear and semi-see thru as you can see where the paper shows thru where it overlaps on my card. I am looking forward to sharing more cards using this fabulous tape with you soon!

Thanks for stopping by, and take care x

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used the tape, It looks great Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...