Saturday, November 12, 2011

~mojo monday meets the stamp spot~

Good evening crafty friends, lovely Saturday night for sharing a card I worked on this afternoon :)

I've used the sketch over at Mojo Monday this week for my layout, and colour inspiration comes from the fab cake photo over at The Stamp Spot monthly challenge.



and here is my card from a few different angles. Ive been taking my photos of cards outside, as the spot I like in the bathroom is now shaded by the Japanese maple tree outside the window.





For this card I used rhinestones, dainty doily duo die-namics, perfect petal trio die-namics, cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, carl corner rounder, McGill leaf punch, Stampin' up sentiment, rhinestone brad and inks in basic grey, so saffron and baja breeze.

I am so glad you could stop by today, please leave a quick comment so I know you have been, and I will return the visit soon. take care x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jess, your flower is perfect! You are lucky to have had time this afternoon to craft. I didn't start until 8pm and I am feeling slightly weary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds do think alike...don't ya just love the colors we chose for the Mojo sketch and your papers and flower are sooo pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Jess....such lovely colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love the colours and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card jess.Thanks for all the links on your page, i have been having a ball exploring all over the place from here, and have even entered a few challenges - it's made for a very fun week.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Jess, I love the lace circle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...