Tuesday, November 1, 2011

~New November Challenge @ TSS~

Hi friends! Thanks for sticking with me while I took a break... only a little break in the scheme of things really. I am back to share some cards for the new Inspiration Challenge over at The Stamp Spot.


This challenge runs the entire month of November so you have lots of time to enter and maybe combine with a few different challenges?
Here are some cards I made inspired by the bright colours:



Link your entry up over @ TSS to get in the draw for a wonderful prize pack Michelle has generously put up for the lucky winner!

Will be back later with my ICS DT card and an exciting new product to share! :)
take care x

1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful cards Jess...love colour combos. The bottom card is perfect for the style of Unstampabelles. Thanks so much for joining in our search for a Design Team member. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...