Tuesday, November 22, 2011

~New Sketch at ICS!~

Hi!
Scheduling this to post later on this evening because I have shopping day tomorrow and wont have time to post once it goes live on the ICS Challenge blog. Hopefully it has already gone live otherwise you will be seeing the sketch early lol.

We have a great sponsor this week Patties Creations Digital Stamps


who is offering 3 digi stamps for the randomly picked winner. Some of the ladies have used some of Patties images on their cards, I had already finished mine before I saw the images, but they are lovely.

Here is this weeks fabulous sketch from ICS designed by Susie


and here is my take on the sketch.




















The colour inspiration comes from The Stamp Spot monthly challenge (November)

and there is a Christmas tag prize pack for the winner.

Well thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can play along with the great new Sketch at ICS and the Inspiration Challenge at The Stamp Spot.

Take care x

3 comments:

  1. Nice card Jess, and great use of the tricky sketch. Your post wasn't to early, I had already seen the sketch on the site, before yours was posted.Happy Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I looked at the sketch and thought it looked so busy but your card is wonderful...great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beaut card Jess, I got my entry in :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...