Friday, November 4, 2011

~snow cards

Hello again, 2 more Christmas cards to share, both based on the colour challenge #142 over at Crafty Creations Challenge. Purple, Green Silver and Snow... I used a different shade of purple for each card.



The bracket tab, snow flakes and stars are both cut with MFT die-namics, available at The Stamp Spot online store along with the silver rhinestones and white embossing powder.
Ribbons from my stash, cuttlebug swiss dots and snowflakes embossing folders.. stampin up for the cardstock and sentiments... and my carl corner rounder. I think that covers everything!

Thanks for stopping by today, hopefully I find some time over the weekend to make some more Christmas cards :) take care xx

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful CAS cards! Perfect use of the Crafty Creations challenge colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas cards Jess! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...