Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday...

well... every day is wonderful, really. Don't have to look far for things to be greatful for :) I am so lucky on so many levels. And the rest... well today I wont let it get me down :)

Im here to share a card based on the CPS sketch #242 this week, and I have combined it with the lovely inspiration photo over at The Shabby Tearoom. Deb is sponsoring the prize there this week, lots of yummy shabby vintage seam binding!


Ive used a combination of products for this card, free pattern paper that came with a card making magazine, MFT die-namics for the sentiment bracket tab, perfect petal trio and heart. The leaf punch is McGills and the stamp and sentiment both stampin' up. I sponged around the edges, cherry cobbler for the sentiment, pumpkin pie for the flourish stamp and so saffron on the flowers petals.

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate your lovely comments and hope to get back and return the visit soon! take care x

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the flower Jess. Another beautiful card. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ... love the damask stamped image and layered bloom! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jessica!! Love the pretty flower and the layout!you so much for sharing your wonderful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...