Tuesday, December 6, 2011

~happy holidays~

Good evening crafty friends :)

I have just whipped up a card for the fabric challenge over at Fresh Brewed Blog, I cut a denim heart from Johns old jeans with my MFT hearts a plenty die. I've also used some lovely Christmas paper from the 8x8 Holiday Style paper pack (Loving this pack!), and Twine from The Twinery. Sentiment is from Stampin' up and stamped in old olive ink, button from my stash.


And over at ICS challenge blog, Fresh Brewed Designs are the generous sponsor this week!

Dec 6th Sketch

Here is my card based on the sketch #143, using up Christmas stuff from my stash.


Well that's it from me tonight, off to get some much needed sleep now :) I have a big shopping day tomorrow. Might even make it into spotlight for a new paper trimmer.. they have 60% off one the same as mine but my numbers have rubbed off over time and cant see the measurements anymore. Time to upgrade and dear little Aimee can have my old one :)

I hope you can find time to join us at ICS this week, maybe you have a few last minute Christmas cards to make?
Take care x

3 comments:

  1. You cards a fabulous. How on earth do you get such pretty ribbon and twine bows? They look perfect. I look forward crafting with you :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! What a beautiful holiday card! Your denim heart is the perfect touch for your sentiment and I love the button embellishment! Great card!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Use Fabric" challenge.
    Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such clean and simple cards, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...