Thursday, December 1, 2011

Inkspirations meets Cupcake!



Goodmorning crafty friends!
First up I am excited to share with you the new sketch for the entire month of December over on The Stamp Spot blog!


And here is my card which measures 14cm x 14cm, based on the sketch which was designed by the fabulous Liz Weber.


I have used some paper from the Bazzill 8x8 Holiday Style paper pack, The Twinery honeydew twine, Green Tara pleated organza ribbon, Green Tara petal pack, Double Scallop border die-namics, frosted lace stickles, and the Christmas sentiment was stamped with a clear emboss stamp pad and white embossing powder.
Brad and butterflies are from my stash.

I hope you find some inspiration with Liz's sketch, and come and link your creations up at The Stamp Spot December challenge!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also have to share a card I whipped up last night... I've combined the fab sketch from Inkspirations this week with the lovely colours over at {Cupcake Inspirations}. Im not sure about the bling on this one... but once I had stuck it down there was no re-positioning as the adhesive on these rhinestones is too tacky. But at least I know they wont fall off.


Here is my card:



I've used lots of lovely paper from the 8x8 Holiday Style paper pack, labels 4 nestibilities, Stampin' up for the sentiment, soft suede ink and the brown piece of paper. Green Tara petal pack (LOVE IT!) Twine from The Twinery and button from my stash. Think that just about covers it.

Last but defienatly not least is my DT card for the new sketch at ICS challenge blog this week, and we are being sponsered by The Stamping Boutique!

Here is the sketch created by my lovely teamie Alie
November 29th Sketch

And here is my card using this great digi generously sponsored by The Stamping Boutique, pattern papers are from Stampin' up, spellbinders ovals and scalloped ovals, rhinestones and also some MFT die-namics - snowflakes and double scalloped boarder. This is another 14cmx14cm square card.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I appreciate your lovely comments and promise to return the visit soon! Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...