Monday, December 5, 2011

~Tim Holtz 12 Days of Christmas day 3~

Hello friends! Back again to share another tag I created after seeing Tim Holtz third tag from the 12 tags of Christmas.



I really wasnt sure what to do for this as I dont have a background stamp suitable, let alone an embossing folder... so I went with stamping seperate Christmas sentiments in old olive, baja breeze and cherry cobler ink. I sponged around the whole tag (which is so saffron cardstock) with soft suede ink.

The flowers come from the Green Tara petal pack, both ribbons, the twine and rhinestones available in The Stamp Spot online store.


I 'borrowed' the bell off a jester hat from the girls dress-up box... it already had a bell missing so I don't think they will notice another one!

Well thanks for stopping in today! Off to cook some spaghetti bol for the family now, then bath and pajama my girls so we are ready to watch Merlin at 6.30. I look forward to it all week :)
Take care x

1 comment:

  1. Loving your tags ~ glad you included TH's link ~ I'm off there now.... & love your outdoors photography, the tags look great outside:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...