Saturday, December 3, 2011

~Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas day 1~

Woo Hoo!
I am so glad I came across Tim Holtz posting his 12 tags of Christmas! So much detail to his creations and i love how he has been sharing bonus techniques after his tag. Im sharing my take on Day 1 and then off to work on day 2 and 3 :) I hope to play along with all 12 tags.

Here is my tag!





My tag is Stampin' up Baja breeze, cuttlebug embossing folder (snowflakes) and then sponged around the edges with baja breeze ink. The chipboard lettering lost its packaging along time ago, could be heidi swapp? and i covered it in 2 way glue and covered it in glitter like Tim did, love how it turned out, gave my dusty old chipboard a new lease on life! The music paper is some leftover from a tag kit Michelle sent me out last month, sponged it with soft suede ink, the leaves are a mcgill leaf punch and inked with old olive. The florals come from the Green Tara Petal pack... so many awesome colour combinations in the bag, love it! The brad is an old one i've been hoarding for too long, Basic Grey I believe but also lost his packaging. Up top is an old gold satin krush ribbon with some cool beads and a charm on some tiger tail. I have a stack of beads from a jewellery making phase i went thru years ago... you might see some more of them here again soon :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, Hopefully I will be back with another tag (or two!) tomorrow :)
goodnight x



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...