Monday, December 5, 2011

~Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas day 2~

Hi again! Second tag is completed, Loving the techniques and tips that Tim Holtz has been sharing during his 12 tags of Christmas posts. This is my take on his second tag...



Now I know what you're thinking... nothing like it lol. I embossed the tag with cuttlebug 'script' folder and sponged around the edge with soft suede. I have no deer's so I went with a Christmas Tree, and
 the accordian flower was staring up at me saying 'use me... use me' so i did. The letter brads down the bottom that spell 'JOY' have been in my stash for years. I loved pulling out the beads for yesterdays tag so since I have nothing similar to the H Tim used, I thought I would use some more beads.


Off to work on the 4th tag now! well... after tea. Take care x

3 comments:

  1. You're right, completely different, but it's really, really nice ~ Chrissy tree looks fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://premiumhesappaylas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...