Saturday, December 24, 2011

~a very merry christmas~

Good morning and I would love to wish you all a very Merry Christmas for tomorrow!

I have stopped in to share a couple of projects I just posted to The Stamp Spot blog this morning.



And if you haven't seen the wonderful sketch we have this month you still have 7 days to enter and get your name in the draw for a suprise prize Michelle will be generously giving away!


You have good odds, we only have 3 enties so far... Then back with a fabulous new challenge next month! Its really fun and looking forward to seeing all the wonderful entries :)

ok better go catch up on some washing and dishes before my John gets home from work!

Have a safe and Happy Holiday xx

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Jess. You are so good posting on Christmas Eve (well done). I spent a week or so away from cards while on holiday, but now I'm home Im loving crafting again.
    I really love the flower on your card. Is that what is called Nesting (or something like that?).
    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...