Friday, January 6, 2012

~Any Sketch Goes at ICS this week~

Over at ICS this week Dawn let us choose any current sketch to work with, I picked CPS #249.

I love the clean lines of the CPS sketchs and check out the Design teams amazing work each week, but dont always find time to play along. This weeks sketch is fabulous, I had so many ideas and am sure to use it again!

CPS 249


loving the MFT hearts-a-plenty die-namics and twine from the twinery. Also used some lettering  and a button from my stash, paper from my cut-off box with my carl corner rounder.

I'd also like to enter it at Unstampabelles this month for the 'anything goes' challenge #7. Pop over and check out the lovely work from the DT, see how easy it is to create lovely projects without using any stamps :)

Please pop over to the ICS challenge blog and check out which sketches the other DT ladies decided to work with! We also have a sponsored prize from Bugaboo stamps this week, so get all your projects linked up asap!!
Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...