Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~Fairy Princess cards~

Goodmorning crafty friends, I have a DT project to share over on The Stamp Spot blog at 10am (QLD time) this morning, using some lovely papers, Fairy Princess stamps and die-namics that can all be found in the store. I also used Stampin' up classic inks in bashful blue, so saffron and pretty in pink. perfect match for the Pretty Little Studio summer breeze paper pack :)
Please pop over and check it out, they were so fun to create and I love how they turned out, super cute!


The Yellow card uses the sketch over at the ICS challenge blog this week, great sketch (I flipped it on its side), please play along as there is so much you could do with it! we have a great sponsored prize too!
thanks for stopping by, take care x

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Not sure what my favorite is. I like them all.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...