Saturday, January 21, 2012

~happy 7th birthday~

ok I am cutting it fine with this one... the link for Card Patterns 148 closes in 32minutes...
I have been working on this card for most of the week, last night decided to pull my poor neglected sewing machine out of the cupboard and sew around the 4 panels of the sketch. So happy with how it turned out :)



patten paper, ink and sentiment are stampin up, the doily and number 7 are both MFT die-namics, flower is green tara, rhinestones are kaisercraft and buttons and ribbon were pulled out of my stash :)

Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to pop over to Card Patterns and check out the sensational cards from the DT!

10 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Jess...the stitching really does finish the card. I like how you have used zig zag and straight stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is totally beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed this one - lovely! Hope it got in on time:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love this, adore the gingham! thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ,so pretty ,love gingham.


    I did leave a comment regarding my fav colour on your give away post.I love brown and aqua togther.

    Enjoy your day,hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Jessica. Love how you added the buttons to both sides of the flower, adds a nice touch. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful Jessica...I love how delicate it looks :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks beautiful, love all that stitching x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooooo cool Jessica. I think this rocks. Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...