Saturday, January 7, 2012

~Lucys cards inspiration week~

Hi friends, so I just happened across a blog by the awesomely talented (and possibly new Mumma?) of Lucy Abrams. She is posting photos each day this week to use for inspiration, and has a linky because she would like to come see what you create! Here is Day 1 photo:

DSC01777

and here is the 4x4 card I made:




I used stamps, ink and embossing folder from Stampin' up, labels 4 nestabilities and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. It has quietened (if thats a word? lol) my craving to get crafty. Back to the cleaning and organising! Thanks for stopping by x

5 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful Jessica. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I love your beautiful card. What lovely colours you have used. Great design. Hope your holidays are going well. :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow....beautiful take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...