Sunday, January 29, 2012

~Pretty Little Baby Card~

CPS 252Cutting it fine again :)
Entering this card into CPS #252

I've used Some MFT Die-naimcs = by the letters, dainty doily duo and petel trio. The paper is from the PLS Summer Breeze 8x8 paper pack, rhinestones from kaisercraft and ribbon and brad from my stash.

the paper the letters are cut from can be found here at a fabulous price! Already textured and a lovely thickness to work with.

 I'll also share some photos of some of the lovlies growing in our front garden... Jap pumpkins and some Rockmelons!


We also have some watermelons starting, Hoping for lots of rain next week as it has been so hot and dry here we have to water morning and night and the tank is getting low so I am holding off doing washing lol (any excuse right?) and re-cycling as much water as possible. I also re-potted some tomato seedling last weekend, there were 4 seedlings and I bought a cheaper bag and a more expensive bag of potting mix, I potted up two of each and its amazing to see the difference already! Will share some photos during the week :)

ok a sink full of breakfast dishes with my name on it are waiting paitently in the kitchen... must be off.
Thanks for stopping by! take care x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Jess. I love the MFT - by the letter...unfortunately there were none left at The Stamp Spot when I placed my order :( So I thought I may have to by the Stampin' Up letter and number set.
    Your Pumpkins and Rockmelons look delicious. My pumpkins have only started flowering in the last week. What am I doing wrong??? Oh well. See you soon. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...