Sunday, January 8, 2012

~Pretty little studio products now in stock at TSS!~

Hi crafty friends, just popping by to let you know Pretty Little Studio products are now available from The Stamp Spot online store based in sunny QLD :) Here are a couple of my favourites!


PLS Tea Party 8x8 paper pad
PLS Vintage Flashcards - Bingo CardsPLS Vintage Flashcards - Bingo CardsPLS Train Ticket Calendar Tags - Multi colour
PLS April Showers 8x8 Paper Pad 


Michelle always offers competative prices, plus great postage offers too.

Check them all out HERE!

I'd love you to leave me a comment letting me know which Pretty Little Studio product is your favourite too :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica ~ so sorry I forgot to add what colour combos are my fave on Mr Linky for your giveaway. Did pretty well working out how to link, I thought! I THINK it's blue & brown, but I don't usually scrap with them. Weird, huh? This range is sooooo pretty... hence the name, I guess [DUH!]:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...