Thursday, February 2, 2012

New challenge at The Stamp Spot!

Goodmorning crafty friends :)

Yesterday I posted a new challenge over at The Stamp Spot blog, we have a fabulous sketch designed by Liz Weber for your inspiration for the whole month! Not to mention Michelle sends out a prize for the winner at the end of the month!! Gotta be in it to win some lovely crafting goodies :)
Here is the sketch:

 
And here is the card I made using lots of lovely MFT Die-namics, may arts ribbon, some paper from the PLS summer breeze 8x8 paper pack, a crystal trinket pin and some yummy new liquid pearls (which you will see alot of from me here on in!) and ALL these products can be found in The Stamp Spot online store!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you haven't tried the MFT Die-namics before AND you live in Australia and would like me to send you a sample pack of cut-outs to try you can drop me an email with 'MFT sample bag' in the subject line and I'll get some cut out and posted out to you :) dont forget to add your blog link and your postal address in the email :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've also got my DT card for ICS challenge blog to share using sketch #149 we have a great sponsored prize for the winner! So get your entries linked up ASAP!
January 31st Sketch

here is my card, more MFT die-namics and liquid pearls :)


And last but certainly not least, I have a card to enter into the Cardpatterns Sketch #150 this week, and there is a sponsored prize from the lovely MFT this week!
here is the sketch
and here is my card, a 21st card for my little brother Chris :) Did I mention I am in love with my new liquid pearls? lol


ok thats it for today! thanks so much for stopping by today! take care xx

8 comments:

  1. HI Jessica, love these cards, all so pretty, well except the 21 card which is perfect for male. Love your take on the sketches and challenges. One would think you kind of like MFT dies hey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jessica and those liquid pearls look wonderful.. Also like the trinket pin on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, as usual. I see what you mean by those liquid pearls - they're really, really neat.... dunno how you manage it, but they look REALLY good on a male card & if someone had said that to me [pearls on a man's card] I would've gone 'no way'. Just goes to show...anything can go if you work it right...& you certainly have:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect take on Liz's sketch - it's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Jess. I love the look of the liquid pearls. That's one I'll have to try because as you know I love all things shiny and sparkly. LOL. Its lovely to see how you use your MFT dies.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Jess, love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a great selection of cards. Liquid Pearls is one of my firm favourites too and don't forget you can paint with it as well!

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jessica. I love the style of you cards. The card you did for TSS sketch is delish. I see you have a thing for MFT dies too huh??? Can also see ur luvin' liquid pearls....which I have yet to try (yes smack my hand!!). Great cards and thanks so much for your words of encouragement on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...