Thursday, March 8, 2012

~happy birthday dear you~

Hello friends
Another fun card to share based on the following challenges:

The Shabby Tearoom- inspiration photo including pink, green, aqua and a tag.

Card Patterns- current sketch
And my card:



 

Using some more fab new Stampin' up designer paper and sponged around the edges with crumb cake classic ink, plus twine from The Twinery, Liquid Pearls, buttons from stash, fairy stamp from this clear set stamped in rose red classic ink, spellbinders nestabilities lables 11, lacey ribbon, and the sentiment is Stampin' Up also and stamped in old olive classic ink.
The Greeting Farm - Fairy Princess Clear Set
Keeping it short and sweet today, plenty to do around the house before the weekend!
take care and thanks for stopping by
Jessica xx

PS I have some blog candy to share tomorrow, please pop back I would love for you to enter!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE how you've used the tag...I always find them hard to use! And that SU paper is yum! If I send a SAE, I'd looove some of more birds, if it's not too much bother? Let me know... & your Easter card is CUTE. Easter...eeeeekkkkk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jessica!! I love the tag and the image! Thanks so much for joining us this week and sharing your adorable card in The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...