Thursday, March 8, 2012

~my first easter card for 2012~

Hello crafty friends! Easter is sneaking up quickly yes? only about a month away...

Well today I have an Easter card to share using the following challenges for inspiration :)

Unstampabelles- Easter theme plus bonus technique extra folds (and NO stamping)

CPS- current sketch


The Stamp Spot- monthly challenge spots are the colour green, twine and brads.


And here is my card :)






















Used some new Stampin' up designer papers, MFT die-namics by the letters for 'easter' and cosmo cricket tiny alphas for the 'happy' the flowers are MFT die-namics aswell, pretty posies if i remember correctly? plus twine from the twinery, buttons from my stash and this lush peral brad can be found HERE and there a few different colour choices.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my work today, please leave a comment so I know you have been and can return the visit!
Enjoy the rest of the week!
Jessica x

11 comments:

  1. lovely :) The colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful Easter card!
    Love it... thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles this month
    Hannelie
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I like the way you have added the bottom border. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Jessica, thought you might like to know that whenever I leave a comment on your blog I receive an email saying that my message could not be delivered. I assume you must have a setting to send you comments as they are posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Jessica - love the pleating and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, Jessica - I love your take on the extra folds. Thanks for joining in UnstampaBelles Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got a similar error message too ;-(

    Error: too many hops (in reply to end of DATA command)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jess. I think the colour combo is fantastic. It was great catching up with you today, thanks for lending an ear. See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous...hope you'll join me this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I love the touch of twine in the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! And such a lovely card it is for Easter! Great colors and design! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge over at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...