Thursday, March 1, 2012

~New Challenge at The Stamp Spot~

Goodevening crafty friends. I would like to share the new challenge over at The Stamp Spot blog for the entire month of March....



I cant show you my DT card just yet... not my turn to share on TSS blog until March 12th... but Michelle has some lovely cards to share for the challenge today tho :) and the other fabulous desingers will be sharing every day this month to keep you all inspired!

And I can tell you there will be a prize for the challenge winner AND a comment candy at the end of every month! So just pop over to The Stamp Spot blog and let our designers know what you think of their work and you could win a prize just for commenting! How cool is that!

Signing off now, got some chicken scratch to work on ;-) photos to share soon!
goodnight x

1 comment:

  1. Is this a new header on your blog? It's probably been there for ages ~ I'm the most un-noticer when it comes to stuff like that!!! Anyway, I like it:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...