Saturday, March 17, 2012

~some cards to share~

Happy Saturday morning!

I have 2 cards that I have made for challenges this week to share :)

The first is for the sketch #256 at CPS sponsored by bombshell stamps.

This Week's Sketch (#256)


The cute bunny stamp and the pattern papers are both Stampin' up, and if you like the liquid pearls you can find them for sale here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My second card is based on Karens Sweet Sunday Sketch 154


and my colour inspiration is from The Shabby Tea Room week 105 sponsored by creative treasures AND frost it pink!

(I chose purple, green and orange and my dry embossing is the kraft panel between the pattern paper and the white panel)


The sentiment is Stampin' up. Stamps and paper are Basic Grey. Heaps of BG patten paper can be found here at half price! I fussy cut the flower, leaves and butterfly from the paper too. purple dotty paper and ribbon are rich razzleberry from Stampin' up... buttons from my stash, swiss dots embossing folder from cuttlebug, and curved rectangle nestabilities. I think thats it lol

Thanks for stopping by and please enter my blog candy give-away in another post, some cute MFT clear stamps and die-namics to match!


8 comments:

  1. LOVE your clean and simple lines...so elegant, even if the bunny is tossing eggs around:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - Please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are perfect! I don't really do easter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so cute, I just love how you used that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess these are gorgeous! I love the cute images and your adaptions of the layouts are just perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little bunny! Love the fun mix of dp! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your cards are so adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just to let you know, there is a blog award for you over on my blog -http://jesscraft.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/liebster-blog-award-awarded-by-heather.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...