Monday, April 23, 2012

~Feeling Sketchy # 4 is up!

Good morning crafters! Stopping in to share my DT card for the new sketch which is up over at
 Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog :)
We have a new sketch each monday morning, and each challenge you enter gets you an entry into the monthly prize draw! For April we have a $15 store voucher from online store The Stamp Spot! Thanks to owner Michelle Hunter :) You can see the new products in store here :)

OK so here is the sketch:


and here is my card:

I've used washi tape, MFT die-namics (stars & 4), liquid pearls, stamps and ink from stampin up.

And here are links to the other awesome ladies on the FS DT:

And here is a link back to Feeling Sketchy #4... we can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

  1. This is great Jessica! Love your cas card - so stylish! :) Also, I have some candy over on my blog if you are interested http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card for the DT Jess. I love those tools, they seem so versatile. And again, your liquid pearls are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...