Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Challenge at TSS!


Over at The Stamp Spot blog we have a fabulous new monthly challenge for April...
let me share the challenge 'spots' with you...


And here is the get well soon card I made :)


Products I used from the store are as follows:

Green tara petal pack (out of stock)





 I also did some machine stitching, and the sentment is Stampin' up.
 
Now hop on over fast as you can to The Stamp Spot blog and get your projects linked up :) you will get yourself in the draw for an amazing prize, and leave a comment or 3 while you are there, Michelle also has a comment candy at the end of each month!
have a wonderful start to the week lovelies! x

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely as usual....really like how you've got the stitching with the little zig zag detail...looks neat:):):) BTW we're heading to Tweed Heads as I write!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy :) enjoy your time away! you will have mail on your return :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...