Monday, April 23, 2012

~a quick card for Cardpatterns sketch 162~

Happy Hello my crafty friends :)
I'm just stopping in with a quick share for the sketch at Card Patterns this week.

I made a card that could be used for mothers day, a mothers birthday or just to say I love you Mum :)


The stamps, ink, ribbon and cardstock are from Stampin' up, rhinestones and die-namics boarder strips are from The Stamp Spot, and the ribbon slider is one of 200 I got on ebay that I was planning to use on some wedding invitations I have been asked to make, but I think they look too cheap (and they were cheap... go figure lol)
So... if anyone can direct me to some heart shaped rhinestone ribbon sliders available to purchase online, please let link me up in the comment section or email me at jesstheodore(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au :) reasonable prices too, I'm making around 50 invitations and I want sliders for both invitations and wedding favours for the guests so don't want to over board $ wise :)

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
Opus Gluei - Challenge #129 Flourishes
Card Makin' Mamas - Getting Girlie
Craft Us Crazy - #25 Happy Mothers Day and/or Flowers

Ok thanks for stopping in today! xx

7 comments:

  1. Beauttiful card card Jess. This is such a great LO. I was going to have a go at the Card Pattern challenge if I have time. I love your stamping. clean and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mother's day inspiration...LOVE that flourish stamp! Gotta get moving on that one! Sorry I can't help with the sliders...hope someone can:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out www.my2angels.net Jessica, if you want a large quantity I can help you out with a discounted rate and I promise these are NOT cheap looking .... REAL metal and with glass rhinestones :)
    http://www.my2angels.net/c/14/Ribbon-Slides---Buckles.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card, it's so delicate and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect Mother's Day card this one is Jessica! The colors & elements went perfectly together. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love how you placed the sentiment on top of that pretty flourish. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant and classic card, beautiful! Love the delicateness of this, and I don't think the slider looks cheap. I'll bet its recipient won't think so either, it looks awfully elegant as you've used it.

    It also certainly has the flourish we were looking for at Opus Gluei, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us, hope you return for more challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...