Friday, April 6, 2012

~school photos 2011~

Good afternoon, today I have a scrapbook LO to share and I made it exclusively for the anything goes challenge over at Challenge me Happy, they have new challenges on the 1st and the 15th of each month. The DT have some amazing pages to share, their quality of work is quite high, so much detail!

The challenge winner will get something fabulous – a wonderful prize pack of My Little Shoebox products!

Cool!
 
So here is my Layout of my oldest daughter Aimee in last years school photo.
 
Pattern paper, cardstock, flag/bunting/banner punch and blue ribbons are from Stampin' up, Cream ribbon, liquid pearls, butterfly die-namics, felt and tab die-namics, all come from The Stamp Spot online store, lettering and numbers are stickers that have been in my stash for years... bit of doodling around the boarder with my tombow markers.
Think thats it!
 
Thanks for stopping by today :)

5 comments:

  1. What a great page! That is one adorable little girl :) Love the banner! Thanks for playing with us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic layout showcasing those important school photos. Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge Me Happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! Love the year banner!! Thanks for playing with us at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute date banner! Thanks so much joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute...she looks so happy. I love the colours & the little banner. Cute as:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...