Saturday, May 5, 2012

catching up :)

Ok so it's been over a week since I posted to my own blog...

Did u see I made the top 6 over at Card Patterns? I am so excited!! Woo Hoo!

Now...
I have a couple of things to share so I will be all caught up!

First 2 cards from last months challenge spots which were Brown, ovals and stitching over at The Stamp Spot blog



This is my LO for the current sketch at Feeling-Sketchy


 And the current challenge over at The Stamp Spot blog for May... You can see my first DT project on the blog on May 8th.

ok I am now caught up until Monday, I will have a new DT card for a new sketch from Feeling Sketchy and Tuesday will see my DT project for The Stamp Spots monthly spots.
Thanks for popping by today! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends... John and I painting our bedroom today, then I have a busy morning in Stratford tomorrow at The Shakespeare festival fair day :) Going to be lots of fun! I am on a couple of stalls for fundraising for our local playgroup and kinder, and also for Aimees school. I thought I might try my hand at face painting (but I sucked lol)
until next time take care xx

PS I almost forgot to mention the DT Call happening right now at The Stamp Spot! Michelle is looking for another one or two reliable Australian crafters to join the team. If you're interested click on the badge in my sidebar to find out the details and add your blog to the application list. No special requirements to apply :) Goodluck!

1 comment:

  1. MAN! You are sooo busy!!! I see a heart!!! I've used 2 already...hope you found some better ones for the wedding.... these are cute cards, & I DID see you'd made it to the TOP...CONGRATULATIONS:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...