Monday, June 18, 2012

~Feeling-Sketchy #12 ~ scrap everything monthly prize sponsor!

Welcome friends to a brand new week! and with it comes a brand new sketch from the feeling-sketchy challenge blog!

week 12 

F-Sketchy12

Here is my take:

Card-base, stamps, ink and polka dot pink paper are all Stampin' up, liquid pearls, blue paper from this 6x6 paper pad and snippet of ribbon from my stash. I used my corner rounder and inked around the edge of the rectangle to make it stand out a bit more. 

Please pop over to the Feeling-Sketchy Challenge blog and see the amazing creations from my fellow DT 
and share the love with our fabulous participants!

If you play along this week you will get an entry into the monthly prize draw! 

scrapeverything.com.au
This month our fabulous sponsor is ScrapEverything! 

Thanks for stopping by today, please leave me a comment so I know you were here and I will return the visit! xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful layout Jess. All of the elements go so nicely together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...