Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~Week #13 at Feeling-Sketchy using MFT die-namics~

Hello lovelies!
Over at Feeling-Sketchy Challenge blog we have another fabulous sketch to share with you this week

F-Sketchy 13

Now Jess D designed this as a scrapbook sketch as its the last Monday of the month, but as you can see I chose to make a card using the same sketch.


I love the paper doll and the Dainty Doily Duo MFT die-namics.
This is your last chance to get your name in the draw for our awesome monthly prize pack, which was kindly donated by Scrap Everything!

Don't forget we have a new sketch every Monday and a brand new sponsor each month! 
I might be sitting the next sketch out as I have lost my camera... and my mobile phone... and my paper snips! Wahhh I don't like it at all lol why am I having so much trouble !

Well thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment so I know you were here and I can come back and return the visit :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...those paper dolls r super cute....nice die! Must check out mft now I have my Big Shot!!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...